Radon Testing Device Placement Protocols
This course is approved for the following
Continuing Education Credits:
|ASHI CE||NATE CEH||BPI CEU||NRPP CAT 1 CE|
Access this engaging online multimedia course 24x7, anywhere you have internet - even on your phone! On-demand, go at your own pace. Stop and start whenever you have some time - and pick up right where you left off!
An easy and convenient way to earn continuing education credits!
This course reviews the protocols for placement of radon testing devices. Quality assurance and quality control process is covered with an emphasis on continuous radon monitoring devices.
Register Now Course Package: $75
Course Package Includes:
- 4 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Quiz questions after each module and at the end of the course to enhance learning
- 4 ASHI Continuing Education Credits
- 4 NATE Continuing Education Hours (CEH)
- 4 NRPP Category 1 CE Credits
- 2 BPI Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Learn From The Best
Your instructor, Matt Koch has been involved in the environmental inspection and mitigation industry for over 15 years. He has been active in the radon community as a practitioner and instructor. He is on the Standards Committees for Radon Resistant New Construction in Residential (CCAH), RRNC for Large Buildings (CC-1000) and Multifamily Measurement (MAMF) and currently is the Chair of the Standards Management Committee. He was involved in the development of the NRPP Advanced Certificates in Multifamily Measurement, Multifamily Mitigation and RRNC.