RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Training
This Course is BPI Recognized for 4 CEU Credits
As a contractor, you need to know how the house works as a system - how the changes you make will affect other areas of the home, and avoid detrimental side-effects. Consumers are more informed about home performance issues, and you need to be able to answer their questions.
This is a company certification. One full-time employee must complete the online training and pass the exam for company certification. (Exam fee extra - see below)
Register Now Course Package: $199
- What's Included
- Why Take This Course
- Topics Covered
- Learn From The Best
Course Package Includes:
- 8 hours of online multimedia training with video instructor (90 day access)
• Available 24/7 • Learn at your own pace • Review as often as you like
- Phone and email access to instructors to answer your questions
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- Our 300% Iron-Clad Success and Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Take This Course
RESNET’s Top Exec Explains
- Your RESNET EnergySmart Contractor certification increases your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills. You will be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business.
- You will be able to join RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams, and work with certified RESNET Energy Raters to improve a home's energy efficiency. Referrals from Energy Raters are extremely high quality leads.
- Save travel cost, time, and lost revenue with online multimedia training.
Who Should Take This Training?
- Contractors: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, remodeling, windows and doors, siding, plumbing, handyman,solar, IAQ, roofing, home automation
- Home builders who want to work with HERS Raters to build Energy Star Homes
- Anyone interested in home energy
- Basics of heat transfer and air leakage
- The energy consequences of common construction practices
- Combustion appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - How changes in one area can affect other areas
- RESNET retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations
Learn From The Best!
Your instructor, Dallas Jones is a nationally recognized educator and curriculum developer with over 25 years of teaching experience. He currently serves on the RESNET Training and Education Committee. His certifications include: HERS Rater, Rater Trainer, ASNT Level 1 Thermographer, BPI Building Analyst, Envelope Specialist and Field Examiner. He also holds advanced BPI certifications including BPI Energy Auditor, Quality Control Inspector, and Retrofit Installer.
How is Our Online Multimedia Training Better than Classroom Training?
No Travel Time & ExpenseWith online training there's no travel time or expense, no time away from your family, and no time away from work. The average company loses around $500/day for each employee missing work. Can you afford that?
FlexibilityStudy when you want, where you want.
Learn at Your Own SpeedOur online training is self-paced, so you can learn at your own speed and review anything at any time. With classroom learning, the instructor may go too fast or too slow for you, and you don't get the chance to review until you're completely lost.
Skip Previously Completed ContentFor future training, you can skip the modules you've already taken and spend your time learning the new material.
ConsistencyOur online instructors never have a bad day, never fumble over an explanation, and never cancel class.
Help When You Need ItIf you have questions, an instructor is just a phone call or email away! And our Frequently Asked Questions section has common questions asked by students.
Easy to UseIf you can send an email, you can use our online learning system.
Education Built for AdultsOur instructors have decades of experience teaching adults, and present the materials in multiple ways to help you understand and retain the information.
Earn Multiple Certifications at OnceOur training is built in modules, and completing the modules for one certification will often cover all or most of the modules for other certifications.
Lowest Price GuaranteedWith our Best Price Guarantee, you know you're getting the lowest possible price.
300% Iron-Clad Success & Satisfaction GuaranteeIf you don't pass your certification exam, you can take the online course curriculum again until you pass. That's peace of mind that can also save you money! Learn more >>
- Avoid course delays and cancellations
- Start online training immediately
- Schedule your exam when you're ready
You're in Control
Complete your training on your own schedule, and take your exam when you want at a location near you. Start your online training immediately. No waiting around for classes to fill up, or for other students to dictate your training or exam schedule. Simply tell us when you're ready to take your exam and we'll schedule it within 14 business days at a location near you. Superior quality training at an unbeatable price - with complete flexibility!
Register Now Only $199
Questions? Call 1-800-518-1877
or request a consultation...