JEA, NEFBA and USGBC have teamed up with Green Training USA
To Offer Discounted RESNET EnergySmart Training & BPI Building Analyst Training
Become a Certified Home Energy Expert
Get trained by an industry leader. Green Training USA offers certification courses and continuing education for JEA.
- Self paced online & hands-on field training.
- High pass rate-Over 90% of our students pass the certification exams on the 1st try
- Guarantee: If you don't pass your exam, take the class again for FREE
- Competitive rates include everything you need -training, exam fees, textbooks, DVD, practice exams, questions, and certification fees
Begin your online training immediately
Complete the course and take your certification exams at scheduled onsite in Jacksonville, FL
See Course, Registration, and Exam Details below.
Because Green Training USA is the nation's premier training provider for home energy professionals, BPI and RESNET have accredited us as an educational partner. Our online modules have been professionally designed for an optimal but affordable learning experience. Our advanced courses are combined with regional hands-on sessions with experienced instructors. We will quickly teach you all the
BPI Building Analyst Course
Regular Price $1795 Special JEA Price $1395
Cupon Code JEABPI
This course provides all the training necessary to become certified as both a BPI Building Analyst Professional. The curriculum includes 26-hours of e-Learning, a 90-min Energy Audit training DVD and 1-day of onsite field training. Topics include BPI Building Evaluation Standards, heat loss and savings calculations, step-by-step energy audit & diagnostic procedures, developing and prioritizing a retrofit work scope. Upon completion, you will be prepared to take the BPI Building Analyst written and field examinations with one of our regional BPI Exam Proctors.
- 16-hours HESP Level 1 e-Learning Training Module
- 1-day of Onsite Field Training
- 6-hours BA e-Learning Module
- 90-min Energy Audit Training DVD
Students who complete this training and pass the requisite written and field exams can receive both the BPI Building Analyst Certification AND the RESNET Diagnostic HESP Certification at the same time. The course objective is to provide you with a detailed understanding of how to perform a thorough building analysis including work scope recommendations and the credentials to qualify your clients for a variety of incentive programs.
The course materials include the textbook, Residential Energy by Krigger and Dorsi, our bulleted study guide, practice exam questions and the applicable RESNET Standards.
Who should attend?
Home inspectors, home repair or construction contractors, HVAC contractors, those interested in a new career.
You can purchase the BPI Building Analyst course for only $1395
RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Course
Regular Price $349 Special JEA Price $274
Cupon Code JEAES
This 8-hour online course will prepare you for the RESNET Qualified Contractors Exam. The course is divided into 2 modules for a total of 9 sessions and covers all the foundational building energy fundamentals and retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations.A RESNET Qualified Contractor is credentialed to work in concert with certified auditors to complete home performance improvement work in compliance with RESNET's work scope standards of practice. Once qualified, the contractor is eligible for listing on the RESNET Registry of Qualified Contractors and can proudly display the RESNET Energy-Smart logo on his website and marketing materials for only $250 per year. Begin the online course immediately and take up to 30 days to complete.
Topics covered include:
- Basics of heat transfer concepts and air distribution leakage
- The energy consequences of common construction practices
- Basic Combustion Appliance concerns
- Basics of envelope and duct leakage, air sealing and insulation
- Understanding of thermal boundaries
- The House as a System - Basics of measure interaction, expected life and bundling for optimal performance
- RESNET retrofit work scope requirements and recommendations
At the end of the course, students will be ready for the RESNET Qualified Contractors Exam and be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in their existing contracting business.
The course is all online and includes practice exam questions. For added enrichment, purchase a copy of the textbook, Residential Energy by Krigger and Dorsi in our Books & Guides section.
Who should take this course?
Contractors who perform services related to any of the following: HVAC, insulation, air sealing, remodeling, windows and doors, siding, plumbing, handyman, solar, IAQ, roofing, home automation Homebuilders who want to work with Raters to build EnergyStar Homes
None; some knowledge of residential construction practices is beneficial
Our introductory EnergySmart Contractor package has been reduced to $299 for CertainTeed Customers and includes:
- the complete 8-hour e-Learning module
- the RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Exam fee
- the annual CEQ* Provider Certification fee for the first year
or submit this form...