BPI Building Envelope Online Training
Only $179 FIRST 10 PEOPLE ONLY
(Reg. Price: $599)
This course builds upon the BPI Building Analyst Course to provide a better understanding of why the diagnostic process is so important, why problems related to the building shell such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts were a problem in the first place, and more importantly how to mitigate them.
Upon completion, you will be well prepared to challenge the Building Envelope Specialist Certification Exams.
Please Note: Field training, written exam and field exam are required to obtain your BPI Building Envelope certification. Green Training USA is an accredited BPI Test Center.
- 4 hours of Self-paced e-Learning Modules with a video instructor
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
- Student pricing on diagnostic equipment. Financing available. Get a Quote
Benefits of the Course
- The BPI Envelope Specialist certification in conjunction with the Building Analyst certification makes your company eligible to apply for BPI Contractor Accreditation, which may be required to participate in various state incentive programs.
- You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and reduce their energy bills.
- Your BPI Building Envelope Specialist certification enhances your credibility with homeowners, making it easier to close jobs and grow your business.
- Our partners at Home Energy Team will help you build a home performance business (or add home performance to your existing business) with the Home Energy Team complete business solution. A la carte business services also available. (Additional fees apply).
Who Should Attend?
- Home inspectors, appraisers
- Contractors: Remodelers, HVAC, insulation, window and weatherization contractors
- Those interested in a new career
Must complete the BPI Building Analyst training and pass the exams prior to taking this course.
- Insulation applications and techniques
- Thermal and pressure boundary evaluation
- Work scope prioritization
- Air sealing techniques
- Ventilation systems and requirements
- Window and door inspections
- Health and safety training
- Test-in and test-out procedures
- Inspecting the building envelope
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) assessment
- Indoor moisture solutions
- Duct diagnostics and procedures
- Blower door techniques and applications
Questions? Please call us at 1-800-518-1877
or submit this form...