RESNET EnergySmart Contractor & CEQ
EnergySmart Training, Exam & CEQ Package
|Add to Cart|
Course Package Tuition: $349
CEQ Provider Service
|Add CEQ to Cart|
Current EnergySmart Contractors - Renew your CEQ Provider Service
BPI Analyst or Envelope Professionals - You are exempt from the EnergySmart training and exam, but still need to sign up with a RESNET Accredited Contractor Education & Quality (CEQ) Provider in order to receive your EnergySmart certification. Must provide proof of BPI certification.
RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Training, Exam & CEQ Package
The RESNET EnergySmart Contractor designation is a company credential (one full-time employee must complete training and pass the exam). It allows you to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills. You will be credentialed to work in concert with certified energy auditors to complete home performance improvement work in compliance with RESNET's work scope standards of practice. Begin the online course immediately and take up to 30 days to complete.
Course Package Includes:
- 8-hour e-Learning module with video instructor
- Study guide
- Practice exam questions
- RESNET EnergySmart Contractor Exam fee
- RESNET CEQ Provider Fee for the first year
- Our 100% Success Guarantee If you don't pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can re-take our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of the Course
- You will be qualified to include optimal home performance measures in your contracting business. You will be able to work with homeowners to improve their comfort and safety, and help them reduce their energy bills.
- Your RESNET EnergySmart Contractor certification increases your credibility, which helps you close jobs and grow your business.
- You will be able to join RESNET EnergySmart Home Performance Teams, and work with certified RESNET Raters and Auditors, and EnergySmart Contractors in other trades to improve a home's energy efficiency. Homeowners may be required to work with qualified Home Performance Teams to qualify for various incentive programs.
Questions? Please call us at 1-800-518-1877
Contractor Education & Quality (CEQ) Provider Service
As a RESNET Accredited CEQ Provider, Green Training USA is responsible for:
- Verifying your company information including insurance and individual credentials
- Granting your certification and listing it with RESNET
- Managing a RESNET approved Complaint Resolution Process
- Making sure you have and are utilizing all the appropriate forms and notices required by RESNET Standards
- Providing and ensuring completion of RESNET continuing education requirements
I have taken the RESNET Level I and II Home Energy Survey Professional and the BPI Building Analyst I Training with Dallas Jones of Green Training USA. My training experience was exceptional. Dallas brings both his knowledge of home energy and his field experience into the classroom and presents it in an organized, easy to follow manner. The field demonstrations of the diagnostic equipment and techniques presented by Dallas provided me with a wealth of knowledge. I would highly recommend Dallas Jones and Green Training USA to anyone who is considering training in the home energy field.Ryan Hinch
Energy Raters of East Texas, LLC.
Great Class! Great Instructor! Top Notch! I’ve gone through a lot of classes in my 20 plus years; yours is among the best.Gordon Fox
Fox Inspection Group
I thought the training was thorough and well taught. I do not believe I could have passed the exam without such a good course. I would recommend this course for anyone starting out in the Energy Audit field.Terry Wigfield
Green Training USA provided me with the basic knowledge and hands-on skills to start doing home energy audits immediately. The instructor was focused on the required training content and was also very responsive to questions from the participants. He was able to answer both practical and technical questions and blend them into the general discussion. The test preparation materials were very good and I had no problem passing the RESNET Level II Exam. Overall I am very happy with the course and the results.Steve Gorman
Mason-Dixon Home Inspection Services
I would like to salute Green Training USA on the excellent quality of your BPI training course. The instructor, Dallas Jones, was very knowledgeable on the subject matter and presented the material in an efficient and interesting manner. The course materials were professionally prepared and very helpful. I look forward to working with Green Training USA in the future and I will attend future training programs.Bob Blanchfield
Building Inspection Service
Since Todd’s staff took Green Training USA's training and become BPI and RESNET certified, we have experienced an increase in pride in ourselves and our customers. Our BPI and RESNET certified technicians carry and share their expertise proudly. Our customers trust that expertise and easily welcome our “experts” into their homes. We have had local news recognize us as the experts, also. It is extremely rewarding as our customers call us after completing the work in their homes to thank us for finally being comfortable. The word is spreading fast that we are the experts in comfort. On top of all of this we are experiencing a growing customer base and revenue. Becoming BPI and RESNET certified and partnering with Home Energy Team was, by far, the best business decision we could have made. Now we are not just a “heating & cooling company,” but we are becoming known as the “Experts in Home Comfort".Michael Murphysweet
Todds Heating and Cooling
By taking the BPI Building Analyst and BPI Envelope Combined Course through Green Training USA, I was able to save money on the course and exam fees. And, since I completed their self-paced online study prior to taking their hands-on site training, I was only away from my business for a few days. Now I’m going to get both certifications sooner and be eligible for more government/utility programs a lot earlier than if I had taken the classes separately. Many thanks to the team at Green Training USA.Matt Sera
Atlas Home Energy Solutions