BPI Accredited Contractor
Many utility company incentive programs specifically require the services of BPI accredited contracting companies, because they know quality work will yield a good return on investment.
In fact, the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program from the Department of Energy (DOE) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) cites BPI or equivalent for individual certification along with company accreditation and program quality assurance protocols as necessary components for achieving the program’s objectives.
Why Get The COMBO?
Expand Your Business Opportunities:
Become a BPI Accredited Contracting Company
The first step to having your company earn its designation as a BPI Accredited Contractor is to have a full-time employee (or principle) achieve the Building Analyst certification plus one other specialty designation such as Building Envelope Specialist. The fastest way to meet this requirement is to take our Building Analyst and Envelope COMBO Class and pass both sets of certification exams.
Learn more about our BPI certification courses:
- BPI Continuing Education (CEU) Choose a pre-set CEU package or select individual courses to meet your CEU requirement.
BPI Energy Modeling & WorkScope
13.5 BPI CEU This course satisfies BPI’s requirement for 6 CEUs of training on software modeling and work scope development in order to waive your written renewal exam.
BPI Building Analyst
8 BPI CEU Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit and provide recommendations to save energy, improve comfort and increase a home's safety and durability.
BPI Building Envelope
7 BPI CEU Learn how to resolve problems related to the building shell, such as moisture, ice dams, mildew and drafts.
- BPI Analyst & Envelope COMBO Learn how to perform a comprehensive energy audit, provide work scope recommendations and resolve problems related to the building shell.
2.5 BPI CEU Learn how to conduct energy audits and prepare work scope recommendations for multifamily residential buildings.
- BPI Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL) Become qualified to perform blower door and duct leakage tests on new homes, as required by IECC 2009 and IECC 2012 building codes.
BPI Building Science Principles
12 BPI CEU Learn the basics of building science. Great for anyone entering the home performance industry.
- BPI RBE-WH-ALCI (Weatherization Installer) Learn specific methods to tighten the building envelope and install insulation in order to reduce energy loss, improve comfort and minimize pollutants caused by air migration.
- BPI Quality Control Inspector Gain all of the knowledge, skills and abilities you'll need to perform the tasks required by a BPI Quality Control Inspector.
- BPI Retrofit Installer Differentiate yourself from other Retrofit Installers with the most advanced certification in the industry!
Building Science Multi-certification
28 BPI CEU Ramp up quickly on your "Green IQ" and add instant credibility with 3 certifications from BPI and RESNET.
- BPI Exams & Prep Materials For BPI Building Analyst or Envelope certification renewal or re-test.
Depending on where you live, you may qualify to have all or part of your tuition and exam fees reimbursed by a participating grant program.
Call 1-800-518-1877 to inquire.
or submit this form...